The Covington Business Council is an independent organization whose mission is to build a positive business environment in Covington, KY. Founded in 1972, the CBC is a driving force behind the astonishing evolution of Covington as the vibrant place to live and to do business that it is today.
If you have a business in Covington - or if you want to do business here - we invite you to join the CBC or become one of our sponsors.
Grow with us!
Click here to find out how to join:
Click here to learn about the benefits of sponsorship.
Become a Sponsor
Exciting residential and commercial developments have been completed, are under construction, or are in the planning stages in Covington. They represent over $150MM in new investment with more to come. Here is a list of recent projects:
- Hotel Covington: Historic renovation: an upscale boutique hotel, restaurant and bar
- Braxton Brewing: A 11,000 sq. ft. brewery and taproom
- The Boone Block: Historic renovation; residential
- The Mutual Building: Historic renovation; mixed-use residential & commercial
- CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services: Headquarters relocation to RiverCenter Towers
- Huntington Bank: Building rehab; employee relocation
- Duveneck Square: New construction; Mixed-use residential & commercial
- 501 Main: New construction; Mixed-use residential & commercial
- Riverfront Commons: Pedestrian walkway along the Ohio River
- RiverCenter Towers: Renovation; offices, restaurants, retail
- Road ID: Historic renovation: manufacturing and headquarters relocation
- Streetscapes: Underground utilities, street trees, mast arm poles, decorative street lights, roadway resurfacing and signal improvements
- The Bradford: Historic renovation; mixed-use residential & commercial
- Bavarian Brewery: Historic renovation; relocation of Kenton County administration campus
- John R Green: New construction; residential and public parking
- The Madison Flats: New construction; residential
- Riverfront Commons: New park on the banks of the Ohio River – phase 1
Link here for more details.