Statement from the Covington Business Council
These unprecedented times call for bold measures in battling the potentially deadly COVID-19 Virus.The health and safety of the CBC staff, stakeholders, members, and community is of primary importance. As we shift to virtual and small in-person events, we will follow all recommended COVID-19 policies and regulations.
Two excellent resources for more information are from the Centers For Disease Control and from the Commonwealth of Kentucky:
The Covington Business Council’s mission is to advocate for a healthy business climate in Kentucky. Our organization has more than tripled the number of member businesses in the past decade to just over 400. We host over 100 events annually and provide our members access to opportunity and growth.
The Covington Business Council is an independent organization whose mission is to build a positive business environment in Covington, KY. Founded in 1972, the CBC is a driving force behind the astonishing evolution of Covington as the vibrant place to live and to do business that it is today.
If you have a business in Covington - or if you want to do business here - we invite you to join the CBC or become one of our sponsors.
Grow with us!
Click here to find out how to join:
Exciting residential and commercial developments have been completed, are under construction, or are in the planning stages in Covington. They represent over $150M in new investment with more to come. Here is a list of recent projects:
- Hotel Covington: Historic renovation: an upscale boutique hotel, restaurant and bar
- Braxton Brewing: A 11,000 sq. ft. brewery and taproom
- The Boone Block: Historic renovation; residential
- The Mutual Building: Historic renovation; mixed-use residential & commercial
- CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services: Headquarters relocation to RiverCenter Towers
- Huntington Bank: Building rehab; employee relocation
- Duveneck Square: New construction; Mixed-use residential & commercial
- 501 Main: New construction; Mixed-use residential & commercial
- Riverfront Commons: Pedestrian walkway along the Ohio River
- RiverCenter Towers: Renovation; offices, restaurants, retail
- Road ID: Historic renovation: manufacturing and headquarters relocation
- Streetscapes: Underground utilities, street trees, mast arm poles, decorative street lights, roadway resurfacing and signal improvements
- The Bradford: Historic renovation; mixed-use residential & commercial
- Bavarian Brewery: Historic renovation; relocation of Kenton County administration campus
- John R Green: New construction; residential and public parking
- The Madison Flats: New construction; residential
- Riverfront Commons: New park on the banks of the Ohio River – phase 1
Link here for more details.
The latest from the CBC Blog
The Role of Pubic Health during a Pandemic
Posted: June 19, 2020READ MORE ›
Getting to know the CBC Staff, Executive Director Pat Frew
Posted: June 3, 2020READ MORE ›
Member spotlight: Twin Oaks Golf and Plantation Club
Posted: May 23, 2020READ MORE ›