The Covington Business Council is an independent organization whose mission is to build a positive business environment in Covington, KY. Founded in 1972, the CBC is a driving force behind the astonishing evolution of Covington as the vibrant place to live and to do business that it is today.
If you have a business in Covington - or if you want to do business here - we invite you to join the CBC or become one of our sponsors.
Grow with us!
Click here to find out how to join:
Click here to learn about the benefits of sponsorship.
Become a Sponsor
Exciting residential and commercial developments have been completed, are under construction, or are in the planning stages in Covington. They represent over $150M in new investment with more to come. Here is a list of recent projects:
- Hotel Covington: Historic renovation: an upscale boutique hotel, restaurant and bar
- Braxton Brewing: A 11,000 sq. ft. brewery and taproom
- The Boone Block: Historic renovation; residential
- The Mutual Building: Historic renovation; mixed-use residential & commercial
- CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services: Headquarters relocation to RiverCenter Towers
- Huntington Bank: Building rehab; employee relocation
- Duveneck Square: New construction; Mixed-use residential & commercial
- 501 Main: New construction; Mixed-use residential & commercial
- Riverfront Commons: Pedestrian walkway along the Ohio River
- RiverCenter Towers: Renovation; offices, restaurants, retail
- Road ID: Historic renovation: manufacturing and headquarters relocation
- Streetscapes: Underground utilities, street trees, mast arm poles, decorative street lights, roadway resurfacing and signal improvements
- The Bradford: Historic renovation; mixed-use residential & commercial
- Bavarian Brewery: Historic renovation; relocation of Kenton County administration campus
- John R Green: New construction; residential and public parking
- The Madison Flats: New construction; residential
- Riverfront Commons: New park on the banks of the Ohio River – phase 1
Link here for more details.
The latest from the CBC Blog
The Whitney Building
Posted: June 4, 2018
When the CBC hosts Hard Hat tours it’s usually a “forward-thinking” exercise, as we anticipate what will occupy the space. But with the rich nature of our architecture, it's interesting to learn the history of the building in its 100 years of existence.
Covington’s Future Look Downtown
Posted: May 15, 2018
The Covington Business Council is shepherding efforts to help the City of Covington create revised design standards that will speed the process of continued development in the Central Business District.